This exclusive lakefront house is located directly on Lake Erie in North East, PA, on a spacious one acre lot with a private beach and gazebo. Chances are if you are coming to North East– you want to be ON the lake– and not inland. Location does make a difference here in North East.
This spacious home with a one acre property offers large private beach frontage, lakefront views, 3 Queen beds, 1 Full Sofabed, 2 full bathrooms, gas fireplace and plenty of space. There are three bedrooms upstairs and a double sleeper sofa in the sun room for an additional bedroom space.
Lure of the Lake is the place to make special memories On Lake Erie. You can share your holidays or special occasions together with family and friends year round here as we are centrally located along the wine trail. You can walk to Mazza Winery from our house for wine tasting.
We cordially welcome families with children and friends to come and experience authentic lake living, at its finest, for yourself here in our home. Life is always better at the beach!
A unique distinguishing feature of our home’s location is the spacious private beach directly in front of the house with vineyards behind it. It’s the best of both worlds here in wine country! We have the largest private beach available as a luxury vacation rental in the heart of wine country.
Lure of the Lake is unbeatable in terms of quality, size, location, privacy and price. There is plenty of room indoors and outdoors for lakeshore living in the heart of wine country year round. Lure of the Lake is a great destination for all occasions with many wonderful appointments. Lure of the Lake’s name reflects the abundant fishing in Lake Erie, as we are conveniently located between 16 and 20 mile creeks. This is a super sweet spot for fishing in Steelhead Alley for sure. We welcome guided fishing tours and we can give you suggestions for local charters too.
- Our fully furnished lake house features that distinguish us from other inland rentals include:
- 3 Queen bedrooms upstairs, plus double sleeper sofa downstairs, Sleeps 8
- 2 full bathrooms, one on each floor
- Large full kitchen–(fully furnished, dishwasher + table for dining or entertaining)
- Large living room with gas Fireplace, vaulted ceiling, 12′ window for panoramic views
- Dining & sun room– panoramic direct lake views. DR also opens onto patio
- Office space + WiFi (so you can work and be on the lake!)
- First floor laundry
- Utility room with extra refrigerator
- Large Patio & Gazebo with porch swing and Beach Bar (new addition for 2015!)
- Spacious 1 acre lot with fire pit, deck furniture, picnic table, umbrella
- Quality fresh linens, plus city water
- Central Air Conditioning/heat
- 2 Large T.V.’s one on each floor, plus a DVD player